UB

  • Home
  • About
  • History
  • Cemetery
  • Contact

About Union Baptist Cemetery

Union Cemetery has been owned and governed by the Union Baptist Church since 1883, with burial use dating back to 1849. As confirmed by the Clinton County Recorder’s Office, all decisions regarding the cemetery rest solely with the church, which may either continue its long-standing stewardship or transfer ownership through sale. Originally known as Stringer Cemetery, the church later established a perpetual care plan in 1915 to help ensure the cemetery’s long-term preservation.

A cemetery picture

Gallery

Cemetery road A cemetery picture A cemetery picture A cemetery picture Map view of the cemetery

Union Baptist © 2026, All Rights Reserved